WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUPPORT4RECOVERY
- NO PAID EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS
- 97% OF EVERY DOLLAR DONATED GOES TO THE PEOPLE WE SERVE
- 60% OF ALL DONATIONS ARE LEVERAGED TO BUY 2-3 TIMES THE AMOUNT WE SPEND
- 80% OF OUR PREVIOUSLY UNEMPLOYED DENTAL GRANT RECIPIENTS ARE NOW EMPLOYED AND PAYING TAXES
- 100% OF THE SAN QUENTIN TRAINED COUNSELORS WHO HAVE SPENT 20 + YEARS INCARCERATED HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND ARE EITHER EMPLOYED OR CONTINUING THEIR EDUCATION
- 0% RECTITIVISM OF OUR TRAINED SAN QUENTIN COUNSELORS
- ALL PROJECTS ARE CHOSEN BY PEOPLE IN RECOVERY FOR PEOPLE IN RECOVERY
Dear Community Member,
Support4Recovery, Inc. is a grass roots non-profit organization made up of individuals and families in recovery from Alcohol and Other drugs.
Our Mission is to assess the needs of the recovering community, develop action plans to support, educate and empower our community and thus promote successful long-term recovery.
Our focus is on celebrating the recovery movement and breaking down the stigma and discrimination by creating a unified voice for positive change.
Please consider joining us in this movement and cause!
PEET'S COFFEE & TEA FUNDRAISER
Please stop by from December 18th to December 24th and donate to us. Both the Ygnacio Plaza Peet's in Walnut Creek and the Todos Santos Peet's in Concord employees and corporation will be raising money for us. On December 24th both Peet's will be giving out free drip coffee and tea in hopes that you will donate to us. Please thank the employees for helping the recovery community. Sports Basement will also be helping us out by having 10% off coupons for you. Support4Recovery will get 5% donated back to us from your purchases.
ADULT DENTAL-CAL SERVICES FOR MORE INFORMATION
CHECK IT OUT AT:
If there are dental needs that Dental-Cal cannot cover, we might be able to help.